A description of your overdue account receivables tracker
There are two principles to keep in mind:
- The cash you don't have received yet does not serve your company's growth.
- The longer you wait for the payment, the fewer chances to receive the money.
As always, kopilot assigns colors according to the urgence of the situation.
- 🔴 Critical - It is critical to get the invoice paid. The chances of getting paid has drastically diminished.
- 🟡 Urgent - The situation becomes urgent.
- 🟣 Invoices are late. Take actions to get those paid as soon as critical and urgent situations were handled.
Get clients used to pay on time is not a one-shot thing. It is primarly an internal discipline and habit to build. Make sure to stick to our recommended cash collection strategy.
The total amount the company has already earned, but payment is not received yet.
The number of invoices in overdue. Those should have been already paid, but money is still flying out of the company.
The total amount our customers should have already paid.
The portion of to be received cash still flying out of your company pocket.
The portion of all unpaid invoice that should have been already paid.
The split of unpaid invoices over the time for each debtor. A view to manage your accounts.
Unpaid amounts are splitted by invoice owner. A view to give responsibilty to your credit collectors.
Unpaid amount are splitted over time period, from open to can-be problematic late.
Find the list of unpaid invoices. And easy way for your payment collection campaigns !
- Cash collection strategy
- Common formulation to avoid in payment reminders
- First payment reminder template
- Claim fees and interest